Portea provides Rent and Sale equipment and support to CPM-dependent patient. We can help you decide the best product and range of administration for your requirements.
- CPM machine is utilized for the following different types of reconstructive joint surgery, for example, knee substitution and ACL (Anterior cruciate ligament) recreation. Its mechanisms of activity for helping joint recovery are dependent upon which type of surgery is performed.
- One mechanism is the development of synovial liquid to take into account better diffusion of nutrients into damaged cartilage (which would be insignificant in case of joint substitution), and diffusion of different materials out, for example, blood and metabolic waste items. Another mechanism is the prevention of fibrous scar tissue arrangement in the joint, which tends to decrease the range of movement for a joint.
- Universal left / right design
- Total noiseless smooth operation
- Ultra-wide carriage 28 cm from the center of the carriage
- Sturdy DC motor for smooth operation
- Universal input internal power supply.
- Convenient 4.5m long power cord
- Easy conversion from adult to pediatric
- 1° Accuracy, contact less magnetic sensor for angle detection
- Progressive memory for ten patients handset
- Maintenance free stainless steel plated ball screw
- Max Patient Weight – 160 kg