PORTEA provides hearing test conduction and sale of hearing aid – for audiometric need dependent patients. We can help you decide the best product and range of administration for your requirements.
Our listening ability was conceived by nature for two ears. If we close one ear, we can at present hear a sound, however just two ears make us ready to recognize where the sound is coming from. If you have a hearing loss on both ears, it generally makes sense to pick two hearing instruments. Speech will be heard all the more clearly and with less effort particularly in noisy condition.
You will understand speech and other important sounds even better, in the event that you even choose two hearing aids with supposed binaural technology. In this arrangement, the left and right hearing aids exchange information with each other through a wireless connection, which makes a natural experience replicating the directional hearing.
Portea can provide—
- ITE—In the ear type hearing aid
- BTE—Behind the ear type hearing aid
- CIC—Completely in the canal
Hearing aid works one by one steps:
- Microphones pick up sounds
- Sounds are analysed by the processing chip
- Processed sounds are sent to the amplifier
- Amplified sounds are sent to the loudspeaker
- Sounds are transmitted by the loudspeaker into the inner ear, via tubing in an ear mould in the ear canal, or via a thin wire to a receiver in the ear
- In the inner ear, the sounds are transformed into electrical impulses
- Impulses are picked up by the brain where they are processed