PORTEA provides Rent and Sale equipment and support to Lumis 100 non-invasive ventilator-dependent patient. We can help you decide the best product and range of administration for your requirements.
- Lumis 100 VPAP S is a Non-invasive ventilator intended to give customized ventilation to support the patient’s respiratory condition.
- Vsync gives great patient-ventilator synchrony, even within the presence of a significant leak.
- TiControl™ lets patient set min and max constraints on either side of the patient’s optimal inspiratory time to encourage spontaneous breath.
- Trigger and cycle helps the patient improve settings as indicated by the patient’s condition, utilizing five triggers and cycle affectability levels.
- It has QuickNav for low-touch treatment adjustment. By just double-tapping the home button on the device, the patient can flip between the Settings and Monitoring screens to change and check settings rapidly and effectively.
- It has Climate control Auto for automatic humidification. At the point when utilized with a HumidAir™ warmed humidifier and ClimateLineAir™ warmed tube, Lumis conveys humidification naturally – no settings to change and no complicated menus to navigate.
- It has Ramp and Ramp Down for additional comfort. Lumis offers both Ramp and Ramp Down components to help patients easy into and out of every treatment session.
- Aircraft use
ResMed confirms that the device meets the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) requirements (RTCA/DO-160, section 21, category M) for all phases of air travel.