PORTEA provides Rent and Sale equipment and support to Lumis 150 non-invasive ventilator-dependent patient. We can help you decide the best product and range of administration for your requirements.
- Lumis 150 VPAP ST-A will be a non-intrusive ventilator with alarms. It is intended for non-dependent patients with respiratory deficiency. It keeps up ventilation at an alveoli level to suit the patient’s evolving needs.
- Its Unique volume assurance mode – iVAPS (intelligent volume-Assured pressure Support) and with an intelligent Backup Rate (iBR) and alternative AutoEPAP, iVAPS continuously screens ventilation and the upper airway.
- Aircraft use
ResMed confirms that the device meets the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) requirements (RTCA/DO-160, section 21, category M) for all phases of air travel.
- The device is facilitated with the intelligent backup rate (iBR) which provides the patients maximum opportunity to trigger the ventilator. Upper airway latency is maintained by
AutoEPAP by means of auto-adjusting the expiratory pressure in response to partial and full obstructions. In the presence of significant leak, VSync offers excellent patient-ventilator synchrony.
- Easy-to-read, front-facing color screen.
- The dedicated home button will always take you back to the top of the menu.
- Push-dial navigation with a single scroll menu.
- Fixed and adjustable alarms to monitor patient therapy.