Portea provides Rent and Sale equipment and support to NIBP 2 Para Monitor -dependent patient. We can help you decide the best product and range of administration for your requirements.
This 2 Para Monitor – Tabletop Pulse Oximeter is highly reliable and easy to connect with various machines.
- High brightness LED display of NIBP, SPO2 and pulse rate.
- Suitable for adult, pediatric and neonatal patient.
- 8″ High brightness TFT LCD display.
- Up to 2000 groups NIBP data storage and SPO2 data up to 48 hours.
- Memory: Built-in Flash Memory.
- Powerful data storage and management, Trend table.
- Visual and Audio alarms, adjustable.
- Audio volume adjustable.
- Built-in rechargeable Lithium ion polymer battery.