PORTEA provides Rent and Sale equipment and support to Airsense 10 Auto-dependent patient. We can help you decide the best product and range of administration for your requirements.
- ResMed has for quite some time been known as the producer of the market’s top CPAP machines and equipment, and they have proceeded with this tradition with the aesthetic and execution have driven line of AirSense machines.
- The AirSense 10 AutoSet is an excellent auto-altering device for treating sleep apnea. It consequently adjusts pressure levels to fit your changing needs to ensure you’re getting the lowest pressure necessary.
- It includes an integrated humidifier and built-in wireless communications, helping you to stay agreeable and more associated with your sleep apnea care group than any time in recent memory.
- Aircraft use
ResMed confirms that the device meets the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) requirements (RTCA/DO-160, section 21, category M) for all phases of air travel.
- Highlights EPR for recognition of apneas and irregular breathing scenes
- New humidifier and breathing tube prepares for undesirable side effects
- Get prompt input and investigating assistance from prepared agents with the AirView data management system
- Recognizes mask leaks before they happen
- SmartStart and SmartStop take into consideration simple therapeutic transitions
- Bright screen and instinctive controls.