PORTEA provides Rent and Sale equipment and support to S9 Auto 25-dependent patient. We can help you decide the best product and range of administration for your requirements.
The S9 Auto 25 conveys an auto-adjusting EPAP and pressure support to OSA patients with shifting night-to-night pressure needs. Using the demonstrated, Enhanced AutoSet calculation, and the device can distinguish various breathing events including central apnoeas and react to checks or flow restrictions properly. In view of the award winning S9 stage, the S9 Auto 25 gives comfortable treatment in one natural and simple to-utilize system. In this modes: CPAP and VAuto.
- Atmosphere Control, with the H5i warmed humidifier and ClimateLineMAX tube, keeps up perfect humidification as indicated by continuous condition.
- Simple Breathe motors offers the quietest treatment available.
- Simple to-utilize controls and color LCD make menu navigation basic and intuitive.
- SlimLine and ClimateLine tubes are incredibly thin and lightweight, for all intents and purposes disposing of tube drag.
- Patient understanding information can be seen as a summary or detailed data on the device or is accessible with up to 7 days of high resolution information by means of a SD card and ResScan™ analysis software.