Portea provides Rent and Sale equipment and support to Lymphedema Pump -dependent patient. We can help you decide the best product and range of administration for your requirements.
- Lymphedema Pumps are pressure pumps which force air in sleeves with different chambers which house covering cells. These are also called as Pneumatic compression devices. The pump forces air into the cells which encourage lymph liquid to keep moving and not pool. Lymphedema Pumps are not only a reactive treatment but in much of the time, they help in softening fibrotic tissues which will make an environment for higher productivity lymphatic drainage.
- Used for Bedridden, Rehab, post-Operative, Cancer patients for lymph drainage
- Pressure range- 20 to 90 mmHg
- The pneumatic sequential compression device
- With reusable cuff
- Effective single face calibrated gradient compression, with 10-24 overlapping chambers and three individual zones of pressure. Our pressure mechanism prevents the inadvertent setting of a reverse gradient.
- Lympha press quick cycle (26 seconds) for maximum therapy and patient comfort.
- Easy to read digital pressure settings can be fine-tuned for every patient individually.
- Tamper-proof knobs and automatic treatment time for patient compliance.
- Unilateral or bilateral operation.