what is an in-home trained attendant service?
An in-home trained attendant service provides holistic support at home. Trained attendants, also known as caregivers, take care of the daily activities of a person in need. They help with personal grooming, movement, feeding, light housekeeping, and are also trained to monitor general health by regularly measuring essential vitals like heart rate, blood pressure, etc.
when do you need us?
If you have an elderly loved one who needs support and assistance with daily activities, we give them the care and compassion they deserve. Get our 12 / 24-hr trained attendant service at home.
Mother and Baby Care
Both mother and newborn need constant attention while feeding, bathing, housekeeping, and more. The support of a well-trained attendant at home will do them wonders.
Health and Lifestyle Management
If a loved one needs help moving around or to be monitored regularly, a trained attendant is exactly who you need at home
Looking after someone who has just undergone surgery can be stressful for the family. However, a trained in-home attendant can make things easier by keeping a check on the patient’s essential vitals and supporting the family.
how can we help?
Our trained attendants provide care to those in need, in the comfort of their homes. They can help with personal grooming, feeding, mobility, oral medication, monitoring of vitals and more. As per your requirement, you can hire the services of a trained attendant for 12 hours or 24 hours.
why choose our trained attendants service?
- You receive compassionate care at home
- We have 1,50,000+ happy customers
- Our attendants are supervised by senior nurses and doctors
- Our attendants are well trained and their backgrounds are checked
- We assign you an attendant in such a way that he or she speaks a language you are comfortable with
- We’re the recommended homecare partner for leading hospitals
- We’re affordable, accountable and accessible