PORTEA provides Rent and Sale equipment and support to Devilbiss 5 lpm Oxygen-dependent patients. We can help you decide the best product and range of administration for your requirements.
- DeVilbiss Oxygen concentrators are the most reliable, efficient, and convenient source of supplemental oxygen available today. The oxygen concentrator is electrically operated. The unit separates oxygen from room air which allows high-purity supplemental oxygen to be delivered to you through the oxygen outlet.
- Although the concentrator filters the oxygen in a room, it will not affect the normal amount of oxygen in your room. Built upon a legacy of reliable, field-proven concentrator models, the DeVilbiss 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrator was updated with enhanced quality, durability, performance and simplicity in mind. Made in the USA, this robust oxygen concentrator offers just the right balance of cool and quiet.
- The simplified,two-piece cabinet design allows for 15% typical sound quality improvement and an improved cooling process.Paired with proven, patented DeVilbiss Turn-DownTechnology, these improvements minimize wear on internal components and increase the life expectancy of the unit.
- Noticeably quiet operation – 15% typical sound quality improvement
• Readily accessible patient controls, protected cannula fitting and recessed humidifier nook to prevent damage
• Lockable flow meter (Low output flow meter available)
• Convenient top and side handles for easy transport
• Alarms do not require a battery – reducing service and maintenance.
- Alarms indicate:
— Power failure (capacitor powered)
— High/low pressure
— Low oxygen
— Service required
• Pressure-compensated flow meter to ensure accurate flow display
• Pressure-relief valve and thermal protection on the compressor
• Flame-retardant cabinet
• Double insulated unit; two-prong plug.