Portea provides Rent and Sale equipment and support to ECG 3 Channel-dependent patient. We can help you decide the best product and range of administration for your requirements.
An electrocardiogram (ECG) is a test that checks for issues with the electrical conductivity of your heart. An ECG demonstrates the heart’s electrical action as line tracings on paper. The spikes and dips in the tracings are called waves.
- Simultaneous 3 Channel ECG recording with 12 lead simultaneous acquisition with auto summary
- Built-in ECG Parameters measurement and interpretation
- Wide screen LCD display of Patient demographics and real time ECG data option
- Light weight design for portability – only 2.5 kg
- High performance Li-ion rechargeable battery
- Power line safe design, can be used both on powerline as well as battery
- Digital filtering to remove interference from powerline, muscle tremor etc., with automatic base line correction