PORTEA provides Rent and Sale equipment and support to Oxygen Concentrator – dependent patient. We can help you decide the best product and range of administration for your requirements.
- EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator is a 5 litter per minute home and hospital use oxygen concentrator.
- The Respironics EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator has been composed with one of a kind arrangement of elements to bring down the expenses of giving oxygen therapy while keeping up usability.
- Philips EverFlo oxygen concentrator is a trustworthy and cost-effective mode of oxygen therapy. It is designed in such a way that the overall maintenance cost is relatively low.
- It has just two filters–an internal filter, which is a minute disc that requires simple inspection during routine maintenance operations and an external filter that can be changed in minutes. Maintenance does not require any special skills or tools.
- The device is lightweight and hence it is easy to store and transport. This also reduces the chances of any injury. The humidifier bottle platform is flexible and can accommodate bottles of any style. It also has a recessed flow meter, which decreases the chances of accidental breakage.
- The device is available with or without an oxygen purity indicator (OPI). OPI evaluates ultrasonically the oxygen output, indicating purity.
- Portea provides free nasal cannula during delivery.