Master Health CheckUp includes a unique diagnostic profile of tests for a comprehensive health evaluation at an early age. It screens the most common health conditions related to
- Complete Blood Count (CBC) - Hb, WBC count, Neutrophils, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, Eosinophils, basophils, RBC count, Hematocrit, MCV, MCH, Platelet count
- ESR (Erythrocyte sedimentation rate)
- Vitamin - B12, Vitamin D - Total
- Lipid Profile - Cholesterol - Total, Cholesterol - HDL, Cholesterol - LDL, Triglycerides, Total cholesterol/HDL ratio, Cholesterol VLDL, LDL / HDL Ratio
- Thyroid Profile - Thyroid Stimulating Hormone( TSH) , T3, T4
- Kidney Function tests - Chloride, Creatinine, Potassium, Sodium (Na), Urea, Uric Acid, Blood Urea Nitrogen, BUN/Creatinine Ratio
- Glucose - Random
- Hba1C (Glycosylated Haemoglobin
- Urinary Microalbumin
- Iron, Iron Binding Capacity - Total (TIBC), Transferrin % Iron Saturation
- Urine Profile - Urinary Creatinine, Urine R/M (color, appearance, SG, Glucose, Protein, Blood, Bilirubin, Urobilinogen, nitrite, Pus Cells, Epithelial Cells, RBC, Crystals
- Liver Function Test - Alanine Transaminase (ALT/SGPT), Albumin, Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP), Aspartate Aminotransferase (SGOT), Bilirubin Direct, Bilirubin Total, Gamma Glutamyl Transferase (GGT), Globulin, Protein Total, Bilirubin Indirect, Albumin / Globulin Ratio
- Bone related Tests
- HIGH SENSITIVE C-REACTIVE PROTEIN(HS_CRP)
- Creatinine Kinase
- TOTAL IGE(IMMUNOGLOBULIN E)
why get tested
You should get this package done if you are above 30 years of age and want a thorough evaluation of the overall health status of your body.
how this package helps?
It is well known that “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” This package is specially designed for this purpose.