PORTEA provides Rent and Sale equipment and support to BiPAP Avaps-dependent patient. We can help you decide the best product and range of administration for your requirements.
- Philips Respironics BiPAP AVAPS noninvasive ventilator has been created to help clinicians give better, more productive care for patients including kids as young as seven years old and who measure more than 40 pounds.
- The device adjusts consequently to the changing needs of the patient, offering the best comfort and help all through BiPAP treatment.
- The BiPAP AVAPS device ensures a specific volume of air every moment utilizing the Average Volume Assured Pressure Support (AVAPS) technology exclusive to Respironics.
- The AVAPS adjusts to disease movement and changes to meet the patient’s particular needs while accomplishing patient comfort and safety.
- And it everything meets up in a new lighter, quieter, and simple to-utilize device that clinicians and patients are sure to appreciate.
- AVAPS (Average Volume Assured Pressure Support) Automatically adapts to disease progressions and changing patient needs.
• Maintains optimal patient comfort while supporting patient care and efficacy
• Improves ventilation efficacy
• Simplifies the titration process