- PORTEA have been able to offer our esteemed patrons with the high-quality SimplyGo Mini Portable Oxygen concentrator. Philips Simply Go Mini Portable Oxygen Concentrator is a trustable and cost-effective mode of oxygen therapy. It is designed in such a way that the overall maintenance cost is relatively low. Philips Simply Go Mini Portable Oxygen Concentrator is very easy to use as well as to maintain.
- Simply smallest, lightest, and smart POC design by Philips
- Easy to remove external battery facility
- Lightweight POC (5.0 LBS; 2.6 kg)
- Intuitive and easy-to-read screen
- Strong and comfortable carry case
- With its sleek, lightweight, and non-clinical design, SimplyGo Mini doesn’t draw attention to itself.
- A stylish case is included for a comfortable way for you to carry by hand or over your shoulder.
- SimplyGo Mini offers easy to-change lithium-ion battery options with standard AC and DC power cords that add convenience and flexibility.
- Choose the power option that works best for your lifestyle needs Available battery options:
Standard battery for battery duration up to 4.5hours* (pulse setting of 2 at 20 BPM). Resulting in total SimplyGo Mini weight of 5 lbs.
Extended battery for battery duration up to 9 hours* (pulse setting of 2 at 20 BPM). Resulting in a total SimplyGo Mini weight of 6 lbs.
- The manufacturer of this POC has determined this device conforms to all applicable FAA requirements for POC carriage and use onboard aircraft.
Philips Simplygo Mini
Enquiry form for purchase
Enquiry form for rent
Philips Simplygo Mini
- MODEL-SIMPLY GO MINI WITH EXTENDED BATTERY/ WITH STANDARD BATTERY.
- DIMENSIONS- 9.4 in x 8.3 in x 3.6 in (standard battery)(23.9 cm x 21.1 cm x 9.1 cm)
10.2 in x 8.3 in x 3.6 in (extended battery)(25.9 cm x 21.1 cm x 9.1 cm)
- WEIGHT- 5.0 lbs (2.3 kg) with standard battery installed
6 lbs (2.7 kg) with extended battery installed
SimplyGo Mini is a reliable, powerful choice in lightweight portable oxygen concentrators.SimplyGo Mini was rigorously tested in real-world environments including impacts, vibrations, and temperatures to deliver reliable performance day in and day out.
CONDITIONS USED FOR.
- Sound Level : 42 dBA typical at setting 2 and 20 BPM
- Audio Alarm : 45 dBA or greater
- Maximum OutletPressure :20 psig
SimplyGo Mini Battery.Lithium Ion 14.4 VDC (nominal)
- Battery Options : Standard Battery-Extended Battery (equals 2 standard batteries)
- Dimensions: 7.9 in x 3.6 in x 1.0 (standard battery)(20.1 cm x 9.1 cm x 2.5 cm)
7.9 in x 3.6 in x 1.9 in (extended battery)(20.1 cm x 9.1 cm x 4.8 cm)
- Weight :1.1 lbs (0.50 kg) (standard battery)
2.1 lbs (0.95 kg) (extended battery)
- Watt-hour Rating Per :Standard Battery 3.4 Ah x 3.6 V x 8 cells = 97.9 Wh
- Altitude : up to 10,000 ft. (3048 m.)
- Storage and TransportConditions : -4° F to 140° F (-20° C to 60° C) – unit only
- Relative humidity : up to 93%, non condensing
- Oxygen Concentration :At least 87% at all settings (maximum of 96%) over the rated environmental range
- Breathing Frequency : Up to 40 BPM
- Inspiratory Trigger Sensitivity := 0.2 cm H2O
- User Interface : Capacitive Touch Screen
- Operating Conditions.
Operational temperature: 41° F to 95° F (5° C to 35° C)
Relative humidity: 15% to 93%
Atmospheric Pressure: 700 hPa to 1010 hPa