PORTEA provides Rent and Sale equipment and support to Auto CPAP-dependent patient. We can help you decide the best product and range of administration for your requirements.
The Philips Respironics DreamStation systems deliver positive airway pressure therapy for the treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea in spontaneously breathing patients weighing over 30 kg (66 lbs). It is for use in the home or hospital/institutional environment.
- DreamStation Auto CPAP is the culmination of years of product research and plan. The capacity to give successful CPAP treatment is the most essential element in a CPAP machine.
- The DreamStation can do that, much the same as all the past Philips Respironics CPAP machines. In any case, the DreamStation goes encourage. It’s smooth, low-profile configuration fits into your way of life superior to a conventional bit of medical equipment.
- With the DreamStation you can have a world-class CPAP machine that really looks great by your bed. What’s more, one that isn’t too heavy for travelling.
- It is easy to understand and profoundly successful, the DreamStation is unquestionably one of the most developed CPAP machines ever made.
- There are three DreamStation models: CPAP, Pro and Auto. Each can be designed with a warmed humidifier
- Dreamstation has Bluetooth wireless technology. which is one method by which you can transfer your therapy device’s data to DreamMapper. DreamMapper is a mobile and web-based system designed to help Obstructive Sleep Apnea(OSA) patients enhance their sleep therapy experience. Daily Progress Feedback displays a simple trend of patients’ nightly use to help track progress on the path to adherence.
- EZ-Start: automatic, personalized adjustments to CPAP.
- Airline Travel
- The device is suitable for use on airlines when the device is operating from an AC or DC power source.
Note: It is not suitable for airline use with any of the modems or humidifiers installed in the unit.