The Comprehensive / Premium Diabetes check comprises of the following tests -
- CBC test - Includes Hb test, WBC count test, Neutrophils, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, Eosinophils, basophils, RBC count test, Hematocrit test, MCV, MCH test, Platelet count test
- Diabeties Screen tests - Fasting Blood Sugar test, HbA1c test
- Lipid profile tests - Cholesterol - Total, Cholesterol - HDL, Cholesterol - LDL, Triglycerides, Total cholesterol/HDL ratio, Cholesterol VLDL, LDL / HDL Ratio
- Kidney Profile test- Chloride, Creatinine, Potassium, Sodium (Na), Urea, Uric Acid, Blood Urea Nitrogen, BUN/Creatinine Ratio, and Serum Calcium
- Thyroid Profile Tests - T3 test,T4 test, TSh test
- Vitamin D Total test
- Liver Profile Tests
- Routine urine analysis tests
why get tested
Diabetes is a disease that affects how your body uses glucose or blood sugar. Glucose is important because it is fuel for your brain, muscles, and cells. If you have diabetes, you have too much glucose in your body which can lead to serious health problems. Diabetes is very common disease, affecting just under 10% of the population. It's prevalence is becoming even more common each year. People of any age can be diagnosed with diabetes, and it's especially common to be diagnosed during childhood or as a senior citizen. While there is no cure for diabetes, it can be controlled allowing patients to lead full and productive lives.
how this package helps?
Our comprehensive diabetic check package will offer diagnosis, testing, patient education, management help, and resources to fight diabetes. Your diabetes can be better managed when you are looking at the whole picture. Even though there is not a cure for diabetes, comprehensive care can help you lead a full and mostly normal life.
Blood sample: 10-12 hours fasting