PORTEA provides Rent and Sale equipment and support to ResMed Astral 150 -dependent patient. We can help you decide the best product and range of administration for your requirements.
- Every one of the features of Astral 100 is incorporated into the Astral 150, however, the 150 is a stage ahead with its extra offerings. From coordinated FiO2 capacities to the choice of double limb circuit and two extra treatment programs, the honor winning1 Astral offers more freedom confident care and planned effectiveness to enhance life for you and your patients.
- It likewise offers similar treatment options, for both adult and pediatric patients, as the Astral 100, and is perfect with a variety of interfaces to convey excellence in invasive and non-invasive life support ventilation, also.
- Home to ResMed’s NIV advancements, Astral helps you give ventilation that is agreeable, synchronized and receptive to every patient’s respiratory needs. Furthermore, with a few observing alternatives accessible, Astral likewise keeps clinicians informed with exact information on individual patient’s condition.
- Mobility in its most practical sense requires balancing battery run-time with the weight and portability of the ventilator. At just 3.2 kg with an 8-hour internal battery, patients can now go longer, and travel further, knowing they have the reliability of Astral behind them.
- Portable life support ventilator
- For Adult & Paediatric Patient at Home & Health care environment
- Integrated FiO2, Double limb circuit option
- Various mode discreet performances easy to use.
1 Single limb leak- Single limb circuit with intentional leak or mouthpiece circuit
2 Single limb -Single limb circuit with expiratory valve (expiratory valve integrated into the circuit)
3 Double limb(Astral 150 only)-Double limb circuit (expiratory valve integrated into the adapter) OR single-limb circuit with intentional leak or mouthpiece circuit.
- AIR TRAVEL-ResMed confirms that the Astral meets the Federal Aviation Administration(FAA) requirements (RTCA/DO-160, section 21, category M) for all phases of air travel.