PORTEA provides Rent and Sale equipment and support to Philips A40 -dependent patient. We can help you decide the best product and range of administration for your requirements.
- Philips BiPAP A40 is designed to provide effective long-term therapy for patients suffering from conditions such as sleep apnea and other chronic respiratory challenges. The system is programmed to monitor the patient’s upper airway resistance and adjust EPAP delivery automatically to keep the airways open.
- The device simultaneously monitors and adjusts pressure support to maintain TTV (Target Tidal Volume). Set to Auto breath rate, the device adjusts the backup breath rate based on the patient’s spontaneous respiratory rate.
- With patient comfort foremost in their minds, designers have equipped the BiPAP A40 with the clinically proven Auto-TRAK algorithm with an enhanced leak compensation technology to handle changes in respiration.
- Average Volume Assured Pressure Support (AVAPS) is a feature available in the S, S/T, PC, and T modes. (In AVAPS-AE mode, the AVAPS feature is always enabled.) AVAPS helps patients maintain a tidal volume (VT) equal to or greater than the target tidal volume (Tidal Volume setting) by automatically controlling the pressure support (PS) provided to the patient. Bi-Flex Comfort Feature-If enabled, the device provides a comfort feature called Bi-Flex in S mode only.
- The Bi-Flex attribute adjusts therapy by inserting a small amount of pressure relief during the latter stages of inspiration and during active exhalation (the beginning part of exhalation). Ramp-The device is equipped with an optional ramp feature.
- The ramp feature is designed to offer lower pressures when activated and then gradually increase to allow the patient to fall asleep.
- Airline Travel-The device is suitable for use on airlines when it is operating from an AC or DC power source.