PORTEA provides Rent and Sale equipment and support to Stellar 100 Ventilator-dependent patient. We can help you decide the best product and range of administration for your requirements.
- The Stellar™ 100 ventilator is intended for use crosswise over various hospital settings where non-dependent patients are progressing.
- It is Lightweight, small, quiet and adaptable, the Stellar 100 ventilator gives high quality performance for a wide range of adult and pediatric (> 13 kg) patients utilizing invasive and non-invasive applications.
- From the individuals who require NIV during their doctor’s facility remain to chronic patients at home with conditions, for example, COPD, NMD and OHS, Stellar is a flexible system composed on account of its end users in mind.
- Stellar 100 gives you the mobility to proceed with your everyday activities with ease. With a scope of battery and power alternatives, in addition to custom-assembled extras, you can move about with confidence.
- In this, intelligent ventilation is advanced through double projects for day/night ventilation or rest/dynamic periods. Optional oxygen incorporation is their up to 30 L/minute and extensive alarms to give added confirmation to your wellbeing and care.
- Ramp up and Ramp Down feature: To help ease you into a treatment session, the Ramp feature slowly and comfortably ramps the pressure up to your recommended level; and to help back off out of a treatment session, optional Ramp Down bit by bit diminishes the pressure.
- An optional warmed humidifier (H4i™) additionally advances comfort. And to keep you in a go, an inner battery gives two hours of continuous power.