PORTEA provides Rent and Sale equipment and support to ResMed Stellar 150 -dependent patient. We can help you decide the best product and range of administration for your requirements.
- The Stellar 150 defines versatility. It offers an all-round range of solutions to patients both, during their hospital stay as well as in the comfort of their homesLight, small and quiet, Stellar 150 combines simplicity with unique new features, such as ResMed’s iVAPS technology.
- The Stellar 150 comes with five operational modes, namely IVAPS (intelligent Volume Assured Pressure Support), ST (Spontaneous – Timed), PAC (Pressure Assisted Control, CPAP (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure), S (Spontaneous) and T (Timed).
- Its adjustable alarms provide patient safety while its robust components give it a long, hassle-free life and dependable performance. Patient comfort, versatility, state-of-the-art technology, simplicity of operation and effective air delivery make the ResMed Stellar 150 an automatic choice of respiratory therapists and clinicians the world over.
- iVAPS* (intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support): alveolar ventilation and an intelligent Back-up Rate (iBR) for efficacy, synchrony, and comfort.
- NIV (with invasive capabilities) for patients with changing ventilatory needs
- Broad range of Modes IVAPS, S, S/T, PAC, CPAP with user-friendly manual integrated oxygen delivery system.
- Compatible for Adult & Paediatric Patients.
- Other Models Stellar 150 with FIO2/with SPO2/FIO2&SPO2.