what is stroke?
Stroke is a “Brain Attack”. After a stroke, patient might have weakness or paralysis on one side of the body or problems while moving or doing everyday activities.
symptoms of stroke
Common symptoms of stroke include Breathlessness, Severe headache with no known cause, Dizziness, Blurry vision, Weak arm or leg especially on one side of the body, Fatigue, Droopy face etc.
how can we help
Our physiotherapist guides a stroke patient with various post-stroke exercises that aims at strengthening the muscles and stabilizing the affected area. The treatment plan typically includes the below along with exercises.
- Practice of daily living activities
- Manage Sensory motor deficit
- Improve functional mobility and independence
- Help in improving bowel and bladder function
- Improve strength and motor control
- Prescription of assistive and adaptive devices