Portea provides Rent and Sale equipment and support to ICU 5 Function bed-dependent patient. We can help you decide the best product and range of administration for your requirements.
- ICU 5 function beds are unique Hospital beds intended for ICUs to deal with critical patients. ICU Beds consolidate shrewd ergonomics with advanced technology and intuitive operation.
- ICU beds, consequently, give both safety and comfort to the patients and guardians alike. We offer ICU Electrical Beds and Mechanical ICU Beds. The caregivers can tilt the ICU bed and can also adjust the height.
- The bed structure is made of rectangular M.S. Tube whereas the 4 section top is made of perforated M.S. Sheet. Engineered to meet the most security standard for medicinal equipment, this bed consolidates aesthetically satisfying design with innovative components to make a perfect bed for any long term care environment.
- ICU Bed (5 functions) with mechanically operated backrest,
- knee rest tilting 0-35°,
- Trendelenburg 0-20°/
- reverse Trendelenburg 0-20° (TR/RTR) and
- height position.
- Side Support: ABS track away Safety Side Railings.