Download the App
Book Portea Services on the Go!
Arthritis is a disease causing inflammation and stiffness of the joint. Some common symptoms that arthritic joint shows are swelling, stiffness, pain and decrease in range of motion, they might be mild, moderate or severe.
Arthritis is classified into three types – Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid arthritis and Psoriatic arthritis.
Warning Signs of Osteoarthritis
– Morning stiffness for less than one hour
– Deep aching pain in joints
– Swelling over joints
– Reduce range of motion of affected joints
– Muscle weakness & more
Warning Signs of Rheumatoid Arthritis
– Pain, swelling and stiffness in hands, wrist, elbows, shoulders, knees, ankles, feet, jaw, neck
– Morning stiffness
– Numbness and tingling
Warning Signs of Psoriatic Arthritis
– Swelling in fingers and toes
– Pitted or discolored finger nails
– Only one joint or a few joint affected
Sometimes affects spine or just the fingers and toes
Our expert physiotherapists: