Download the App
Book Portea Services on the Go!
Physiotherapy is the technique to treat diseases, physical disabilities, injuries and other health conditions using physical activities, exercises, massages and more. With the help of Physio treatment, you can avoid surgeries and reduce or even completely stop the intake of medicines. Physiotherapy is not only extremely effective but also inexpensive as compared to other treatments available. Physiotherapists are very well-trained and highly qualified people who can help you even with chronic conditions. The best part of this treatment is that you can even avail Physiotherapy at home. It is used in a lot of treatments and areas like acupuncture, cardiothoracic, hand therapy, manual therapy, neurology, occupational health, senior adults, infants and children and sports.
If you are searching online for Physiotherapy near me to find best physiotherapists treatment in Delhi NCR, then you can get in touch with us.
Before undergoing physiotherapy in Delhi (NCR), here are some of the ways physiotherapy treats a variety of conditions and diseases
• Deep Transverse Friction- This is a deep massage that will help you destroy or avoid adhesions and help increase the quality of the scar tissue.
• Manual therapy- Manual therapy is the treatment performed mostly with the hands. The aim of this therapy includes increased flexibility, decreased pain, and relaxation.
• Massages- Right amount of pressure is applied on the muscles of the body to relax it, increase the circulation and decrease the pain.
• Mobility- Using a precise and a gentle movement to pull, twist and push the joints and bone into its proper position, it helps reduce the tightness around the joints giving you a flexible and an agile body.
• Education- Physiotherapy provides training and education in areas such as,
– To perform your everyday chores safely.
– How to prevent re-injury.
– How to use the assistive devices such as wheelchairs and crutches.
– Exercises to help you with your current injury or a health care problem.
– If you are suffering from balance, strength or vision problems, physiotherapy education provides you with the knowledge to make your house safe for you.
• Vestibular rehabilitation- If you are suffering from vestibular disorders- where you feel movement around you like your surrounding is tilting or spinning when there is nothing actually happening, then this treatment for you. The vestibule entails the parts of the brain and the inner ear that process the sensory information. The treatment is an exercise-based program, designed to reduce issues related to dizziness and improve balance and coordination.
• Wound care- Some wounds don’t heal very easily or can be extremely severe. This can happen because of the poor blood flow to the wounded area and will require right care which includes the precise cleaning of the wounds and bandaging for a short period or a long period of time. Oxygen treatment or electrical stimulation can also be used if required.
• Pelvic health- If you are suffering from urinary problems or pelvic pain, exercise is prescribed to help you get rid of it.
• Oncology- When someone undergoes cancer treatment, they may experience problems with movements. Physiotherapy helps you deal with it.
• Decongestive lymphatic drainage- This is a form of massage performed to decongest the stagnant fluid tissues that may have been at the same place from a few weeks to a few years.
• Hydrotherapy- As the name suggests, water is used to treat illness or injury and maintain health. Water has many properties, which makes it a wonder treatment for various conditions such as rheumatic complaints and arthritis.
• Electrical Stimulation- It is a therapy in which electrical stimulation is used to help get rid of the pain. It helps improve the circulation of the body and stimuli the patient’s range of motion.
• Ultrasound Therapy- In this therapy, high-pitched sounds waves are used. They provide comfort during muscle cramps, decrease pain, reduce inflammation, heal wounds and relax the muscles.
• Heat- Heat is used to relax and heal your muscles by increasing the blood flow in the body if you are suffering from osteoarthritis or stiff joints.
• Cold- Ice is used to prevent the pain and reduce the swelling associated with injuries or arthritis. Cooling sprays and lotions are also used in some cases.
• Acupuncture- This treatment involves inserting sterile and thin needles into the exact points in your body to clear blockages and help you with the normal functions of the body.
• Taping- This treatment helps you recover faster from an injury and helps prevent any future injuries. It is used to keep in place bones or muscles at a certain position.
• Corrective and Preventive Exercise- Some people want to achieve better flexibility, alignment, and function of the body. With the proper exercises, you can achieve strong muscles and prevent future injuries.
Common physical conditions which can be treated using physiotherapy
Back Pain | Knee Pain | Arthritis | Cerebral Palsy | Joint Pain | Paralysis | Parkinsons Disease | Sciatica | Shoulder Pain | Spondylitis | Stroke
You should immediately take Physiotherapy Treatment in Delhi (NCR) for severe pain, knee or hip replacement injury, dislocation, postural support, muscle weakness, to achieve proper balance and movement, sports related injuries, before getting a surgery, during and after pregnancy. You can consult our physiotherapist to discuss your problem in detail and if you are new in Delhi (NCR), then you can Google Portea physiotherapist near me to schedule an appointment.