what is physiotherapy treatment?
Physiotherapy is a medical treatment that is used in the prevention of several physical diseases. These diseases can be caused by other chronic disease or injuries, unhealthy lifestyle or maybe due to ageing. It deals with the improvement, maintenance, and restoration of the mobility and functionality of the patient.
There are several types of physiotherapy depending upon the condition the patient is suffering from. These include electrotherapy, manual therapies, and exercise programs, to name a few. Basically, these techniques target the musculoskeletal, rheumatology, cardiothoracic, respiratory and neurological.
what are the benefits of physiotherapy at home in jaipur?
Jaipur, also called the Pink city, is the capital of Rajasthan and a very busy city.
Physiotherapy at home Jaipur is a boon for those who have mobility issues and undergo great amount of trouble while commuting to the physiotherapist’s clinic/hospital. Portea’s highly reliable and quality home physiotherapy services allow such people to undergo physio sessions at the comfort of their home that too under the watchful eye of one of the best physiotherapists in Jaipur.
Commuting to and from a physiotherapists clinic is not only fairly expensive in a city like Jaipur but also very hasslesome and also carries the risk of aggravating the injury. Now with zero commute involved in availing home physiotherapy in Jaipur, you also get to save money on your commuting charges thereby, making home physiotherapy Jaipur very cost effective.
A key advantage of Portea’s home physiotherapy Jaipur is that now you can schedule an appointment with one of the best physiotherapist in Jaipur that too at a time and day of your convenience, unlike traditional visits to the clinic where you had to follow the physiotherapist’s schedule.
Another major advantage of physiotherapy at home in Jaipur is the personal attention you can get from your physiotherapists, where he/she only has to attend to you. While at home the physiotherapist can also gain a better understanding of your work space and surrounding and can make proper suggestions regarding postural changes and other changes needed so you can work without pain.
how will you be treated via physiotherapy in jaipur?
In the very first appointment our physiotherapy would initially make you under a string of physical assessment including postural assessment, biomechanical assessment and strength tests to assess the route cause and criticality of the problem.
After making a diagnosis, the physiotherapist would them draw up a holistic treatment approach with regards to the patient’s lifestyle and rehabilitation goal for a conducive and fast recovery process.
what are the different types of physiotherapy services provided by portea?
There are several different branches of Physiotherapy concerned with varied health issues and age groups. At Portea you can comfortably get access to the various branches of physiotherapy to match your needs and requirements. The varied branches of physiotherapy in Jaipur available at Portea include;
- Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy in Jaipur: This is the most common and sought after branch of physiotherapy. It aids in the recovery process of injuries and inflammation to the bone, muscle and soft tissue area like knee pain, neck pain, joint pain, sciatica pain, etc.
- Neurological Physiotherapy in Jaipur: This branch of physiotherapy mainly deals with patients suffering from some kind of injury or problem within the body’s nervous and neuromuscular system, like uncontrolled muscle spasms, stroke, loss of function, multiple sclerosis and Parkinson’s disease to name a few conditions.
- Sports Physiotherapy in Jaipur: As the name suggests sports physiotherapy is mainly concerned with varied sporting injuries affecting athletes and weekend warriors.
- Cardiorespiratory Physiotherapy in Jaipur: Cardiorespiratory physiotherapy has slowly gaining a lot of demand owing to the increasing pollution levels and poor air conditions of the city leading to varied kinds of allergies and respiratory infections. This branch of physiotherapy is mainly deals with patients suffering from heart and lung disorders like COPD, Asthma, Angina, Heart Attack, etc.
- Geriatric Physiotherapy in Jaipur
PaediatricPhysiotherapy in Jaipur
- Physiotherapy for Women’s health in Jaipur
- Incontinence in Jaipur
- Cancer, palliative care and lymphedema in Jaipur
best physiotherapists in jaipur
Portea home healthcare is renowned for its quality healthcare services and equally qualified team of health professionals including some of the best known physiotherapists in Jaipur. Hence, with Portea you can be assured to get one of the most reliable, affordable and world class healthcare services delivered to you at your doorstep. Some of our highly certified and well experienced physiotherapists in Jaipur are;
- Dr. Smita Basu – BPT – 3 Years of Experience
- Dr. Kamlesh Chaturvedi – BPT – 3 Years of Experience
- Dr. Himanshu Choudhary – MPT – 3 Years of Experience
how to book physiotherapy services at home in jaipur?
Tired of your physiotherapy near me searches not yielding fruitful results? Fret not, just pick up your phone and call Portea, the leading home healthcare provider and book an appointment with our leading physiotherapist today. You can also book an appointment with our physiotherapists through our website and our representative would soon get back to you with the details. So, quit the old hassle-some physio treatment and experience the new age home physio service within the comfort of your home.
how much will it cost for physiotherapy in jaipur?
Physiotherapy is one of the most affordable treatment plan. However, the final cost of physiotherapy varies from person to person, as the charges are depended upon various factors like the duration and number of sessions of the physio treatment, the physio technique being used and the criticality or severity of the problem. Even after all these considerations physiotherapy in Jaipur still turns out to be quite affordable. The Physiotherapy at home Jaipur charges are also quite affordable and accessible unlike popular perception.
portea’s physiotherapy services in jaipur
Portea’s home physiotherapy services in Jaipur is one of the most trusted home healthcare services on Jaipur that is known for its affordability, accessibility, reliability and quality of healthcare services provide. Having allied with some of the prominent health professionals including top notch physiotherapists, Portea is successfully able to deliver world class healthcare and physiotherapy at home in Jaipur. So don’t just keep suffering and try our new age physiotherapy Jaipur and reclaim your life back.