Download the App
Book Portea Services on the Go!
Physiotherapy is a treatment in which the patient is treated with a series of massages and exercises, not drugs or surgeries. It helps you with your movements, agility and overall physical strength while taking care of your health problem completely. Physiotherapy also treats your illness, injury and help move past your disability. You can take Physiotherapy in Pune if you are experiencing pain without any apparent reason. This treatment can be used by any age group, from infants to adults and even the senior most people. It not only helps you fight a problem, but Physio treatment also helps prevent various complications.
Sometimes our lifestyle tends to take a toll on our body which leads to sprains and pains. We either neglect it or pop a painkiller, but the thought of visiting a physiotherapist doesn’t cross our minds because the most common notion among us is that people undergo Physio treatment only because of a major injury. But NO. Never let any minor injury turn into something major because of negligence or half-baked information. You do not need a doctor’s referral to take Physiotherapy Treatment in Pune, they are actually well-trained therapists who can help you get rid of your pain.
• Chronic pain can impact your physical, emotional and social life. Get Physiotherapy now to treat chronic pain and if you are new in Pune, then you can find the best Physiotherapist by googling Physiotherapist near me.
• If you get injured while playing a sport, it is better you consult a physiotherapist.
• If you are experiencing unexplained pain day and night, you need to go see a therapist.
• During the pregnancy period, your back and stomach stretch to a great extent and your joints become a little weak. A therapist will help you treat your pain with the right exercises.
• Post pregnancy, the therapist helps you recover faster and with the right exercises, you can strengthen your pelvic and abdominal muscles.
• Physiotherapy is completely recommended before and after a surgery. This treatment helps prevent chest complications, blood clots, pressure sores, and muscle and joint incapacity.
• When people suffer from Cerebral Palsy, Parkinson’s condition, spinal cord injuries, stores or other neurological diseases, Physio helps you lead a better life as an independent individual.
• If you want to get into exercising, a physiotherapist can guide you in the right direction.
• If you feel you are not feeling physically fit, then consult your physiotherapist.
• If you have started experiencing bladder and urination problems, Physio treatments help you get rid of this condition completely.
• If you are suffering from sleep disorders, a therapist can help you heal the same.
Common physical conditions which can be treated using physiotherapy
Back Pain | Knee Pain | Arthritis | Cerebral Palsy | Joint Pain | Paralysis | Parkinsons Disease | Sciatica | Shoulder Pain | Spondylitis | Stroke
Physiotherapy treats people of all ages and abilities. You can even get Physiotherapy at home. Here are some of the benefits of taking at home Physiotherapy in Pune –
• A healthy lifestyle is what we all strive for but sometimes due to the circumstances such as our work and personal commitments, we often ignore your health. Lack of exercise or physical activity can cause various problems. With physiotherapy, you can get a customized exercise and a diet plan to help take care of your body and improve the quality of your life.
• If you are suffering from type-2 diabetes, heart problems, depression and anxiety, you need to exercise daily but doing it without supervision or consulting an expert can be harmful. Physiotherapy will help you fight your illness with proper supervision and guidance.
• If you are a sports player and an injury is stopping you from achieving your goals, physiotherapy provides you rehabilitation and a complete recovery, depending on the injury. You will not be treated with the regular drugs and tonics, but massages and exercises to treat the underlying problems.
• It helps you with movement and flexibility to prevent any future injuries. Today, athletes who are hail and healthy, also go for regular Physio treatments to prevent any major injuries and improve the movements of the body.
• In physiotherapy, the therapist designs the treatment according to your needs and your body type.
• It will increase your muscle strength, joint mobility, coordination of your body and your cardio-respiratory function.
• Physiotherapy also benefits people with lung and heart diseases, amputations, arthritis, stroke, brain injury, spinal cord and nerve injury and cancer.
• Physiotherapy can help reduce deformity and spasticity if you are suffering from cerebral palsy.
• It helps you avoid expensive or invasive surgery.
If you are looking for Physiotherapy Treatment in Pune, then get in touch with us at Portea or locate Physiotherapy near me to get the suitable results.
Some of the lab tests and packages provided by Portea:
Chikungunya (CHIKV) Test | Prolactin (PRL) Test | Malaria Test | Mantoux Screening Test | Semen (Sperm) analysis / count Test | Lipid Profile Test | Phosphorus (PO4) Test | Rubella antibodies Test | Lithium level Test | Coombs Test