Download the App
Book Portea Services on the Go!
Physiotherapy involves the use of exercises to strengthen the patient’s muscles. The therapy continues till the functionality of the muscles reaches an optimal level. Physiotherapy has been proven to be one of the most effective medical treatments to get rid of disabilities and pain. In fact, regular sessions can help prevent several disabilities. During the therapy session, the patient not only regains his/her physical strength, but is also able to restore the balanced mental state. This results in a much better holistic treatment. The daily exercises may vary from single to high-level postures, depending on the condition of the patient. The exercises repair the body internally.
Physiotherapy involves exercises to treat or prevent disease and physical injury. It can help you deal with several issues in life. You need physiotherapy-
• If you have a history of recurrent injury and you are going to start up a new activity or sport
• If you have a chronic condition or neurological disease such as spinal cord injuries, cerebral palsy etc.
• To prevent joint mobility and muscle wasting
• To prevent Thrombosis and chest complications
• If you are living with chronic pain
• If you are injured while playing
• During and after surgery
• During and after pregnancy
• It becomes the most private practice as you can choose to perform the exercises anywhere you like. In the case of orthopaedic issues like a headache, sports injuries, spinal pain, and fractures, physiotherapy will give you strength, endurance, mobility, and correct balance.
• Patients with neurological disorders get an environment that is best suited for them. These include the ones suffering from stroke, Parkinson’s disease, spinal cord injury, multiple sclerosis, etc. A homely environment would help a lot of such patients. Get physiotherapy treatment in Chandigarh today to live a quality life.
• Getting Physio at home can do great for your children. Children with some deformity or reduced spasticity will feel comfortable in their home where they can do the exercises in their regular environment.
• Apart from the above, patients who have trouble in travelling can benefit a lot from in-home physiotherapy. They can just stay at their home while the physiotherapist will come at their doorstep for the treatment.
At Portea, we understand the importance of the environment during the physiotherapy sessions. We will help you get better at home and cover a wide range of injuries, from back and hamstring sprains and neck injuries. Our physiotherapist will develop a treatment plan that you can follow easily at your home. All our specialists are highly knowledgeable and skilled for the job. Our experts are well qualified. They offer the best treatment for you from the comfort of your home. Give us a call now if you are looking for a physiotherapy near me.
Common physical conditions which can be treated using physiotherapy